We Are The Forward Thinking Experts In Laser Cutting
Troy Laser & Fab is the premier specialist in laser cutting, with a combined 35+ years experience in laser cutting, manufacturing, and handling any production tool in Warren, MI. We are a custom and contract manufacturer located just outside of Detroit, MI.
We specialize in custom laser cutting of nearly any material including stainless steel, carbon steel, rubber, aluminum, plastic, and much more. No matter what type of good or product your company produces, manufacturing has changed dramatically in recent years, and will continue to do so in the years to come. Troy Laser & Fab is aforward thinking solution partner to help you bring ideas to fruition in a timely matter.
To make sure you’re staying ahead, you must communicate and work with suppliers who have the tools and experience necessary to handle your project. We continue to add new technology and equipment as our industry evolves to help position our customers ahead of their competition .
Our custom machine shop includes numerous in-house value added services including finishing, forming, drilling, tapping, welding, and custom assembly. Troy Laser & Fab is on a venture to tackle the biggest industry challenges:
- Quality – Slag free and dimensionally aesthetically pleasing parts.
- Timeliness – We ALWAYS meet our deadlines!
- Price – Low overhead allows us to pass the savings to our customers.
Laser cutting technology is an excellent process for carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Steel – 1″
- Stainless – 1/2″
- Aluminum – 3/8″
- Plexiglass – 1″
- Plywood – 3/4″
- 8″ Round Tube
- 8″ Square Tube
- High precision cut parts
- Higher speeds than precision
- Plasma under 1/8 inch
- Minimal clean up
- Narrow kerf width
- Smallest heat affected zone
- Tube Laser Cutting
- Waterjet Cutting
- Custom Gaskets
- Finish Product Assembly
- 2 – 4500w Mitsubishi Flat Lasers
- 3500kw BLM LT 8 Tube Cutter
- 400w Coherent MetaBeam
- Dener Press Brake 160 Ton 10’ Long
- Chicago 55 Ton Forming Press
- Lincoln Precision Tig 275 Welder
- Lincoln Powermig 225xT Welder
- LeBlond Makino CNC Mill